On April 5, President Serdar Berdimuhamedov held a meeting with members of the government, at which he appointed the heads of ministries and departments, the state information agency TDH reports .
As a result, the head of state replaced only three officials:
• Deputy Minister of Finance and Economy Toyly Myalikov became the Chairman of the Central Bank of the country , as well as the Governor of the International Monetary Fund from Turkmenistan and the Governor of the Asian Development Bank from Turkmenistan. Since July 2021, this post has been held by Gadyrgeldy Mushshikov ;
• Deputy Chairman of the State Concern "Turkmenneft" Guvanch Agadzhanov became the chairman of the department. Since February 2020, this post has been held by Guychgeldy Baigeldiyev .
• Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Protection Dovletgeldi Amanmukhammedov was appointed Chairman of the State Statistics Committee of Turkmenistan . Since July 2019, the post has been held by Silap Velbegov ;
Another 25 ministers, heads of state enterprises and departments retained their seats:
• Minister of Finance and Economy, Muhammetgeldi Serdarov (also appointed National Coordinator of the European Union for International Technical Assistance from the Government of Turkmenistan and Governor of the World Bank from Turkmenistan);
• Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population Muhammetseyit Sylapov (also appointed Chairman of the Board of the Pension Fund);
• Chairman of the Supreme Control Chamber Dovlet Tashliev ;
• Chairman of the Main State Service "Turkmenstandartlary" Muhammetguly Hojagulyev ;
• Chairman of the State Concern "Turkmengaz" Batyr Amanov ;
• Chairman of the State Concern "Turkmengeology" Merdan Roziev ;
• Minister of Construction and Architecture Guvanch Orunov ;
• Minister of Industry and Construction Production Baimyrat Annamammedov ;
• Minister of Energy Khadzhimuhammet Rejepmyradov ;
• Chairman of the State Concern "Turkmenhimiya" Nyyazly Nyyazlyev ;
• Chairman of the State Agency for Road Construction Management, established on February 3, Serdargeldi Yolamanov , who previously held the position of Deputy Hyakim of Ashgabat.
• Minister of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations Orazmurad Gurbannazarov ;
• Minister of Textile Industry Resul Rejepov ;
• Chairman of the State Exchange Begench Charyev ;
• Chairman of the State Association "Turkmencover" Ogulkhadzhat Ishangulyeva ;
• Minister of Agriculture and Environmental Protection Allanur Altyev;
• Chairman of the State Committee for Water Resources Guizgeldy Baidzhanov ;
• General Director of the State Association "Turkmen horses" Akhmet Berdiyev ;
• Minister of Education Gurbangul Atayeva ;
• Minister of Health and Medical Industry Nurmukhammed Amannepesov ;
• Minister of Sports and Youth Policy Gulmyrat Agamyradov ;
• Minister of Culture Atageldi Shamyradov ;
• Chairman of the State Committee for Television, Radio Broadcasting and Cinematography Arslan Ashirov ;
• Chairman of the Turkmen State Publishing Service Akmyrat Khudaiberdiev ;
• Chairman of the State News Agency Merdan Gazakbaev .
On March 25, Serdar Berdimuhamedov held his first meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers as president, at which he retained the former composition of vice-premiers. Only Mukhammetguly Mukhammedov took the post previously held by Berdimuhamedov Jr., Deputy Prime Minister for Economic, Banking and International Financial Organizations.
Source: Chronicles of Turkmenistan