On August 27, the chairman of the Halk Maslakhaty Milli Gengesh (upper house of parliament) of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov , on behalf of President Serdar Berdimuhamedov , came to the Avaza national tourist zone for an inspection, the state information agency TDH reports .
During the inspection, Berdimuhamedov was accompanied by the Hyakim of the Avaza etrap of the city of Turkmenbashi Dovlet Djumaev , who spoke about the measures taken to “optimize” the conditions for vacationers, and also said that more than 150 thousand people had a rest in Avaza during the three summer months.
Berdimuhamedov praised the Avaza canal, which, on his own orders, was laid through the NTZ Avaza. The channel, according to the chairman of the Halk Maslakhaty, had a significant positive impact on the local climate.
Berdymukhammedov then instructed Dzhumaev to expand the services provided to vacationers:
• organize entertainment using the lighting system and digital technologies;
• hold competitions between recreation centers and hotels;
• organize river and sea walks for vacationers and, if necessary, purchase boats and boats;
• combine recreation with sports activities;
• provide leisure activities for both young and older people.
Berdimuhamedov Sr. also noted that in order to ensure the cleanliness and well-being of the tourist zone, “great importance should be attached to educating young people in the spirit of patriotism and love for nature.”
It should be noted that the ex-president made new proposals for the "optimization" of recreation at the end of the holiday season.
Source: Chronicles of Turkmenistan