On August 13, Chairman of the Halk Maslakhaty of Milli Gengesh Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov once again inspected the new capital under construction in Akhal velayat, the state information agency TDH reports .
During the inspection of the new city on May 28, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov suggested holding weekly field meetings on the topic of its construction. The ex-president actually went to the construction site every week until June 25, when he approved the design of city fences and kindergarten gates, tiles and drainage grating for the pool at the Children's Health and Rehabilitation Center. On June 29, the birthday of Berdimuhamedov Sr., Ashgabat hosted the Summit of the heads of the Caspian countries, the participants of which congratulated the former president on his birthday . Since then, he has not appeared in public again.
At the construction site, the ex-president was met by his deputy Kasymguly Babayev , the head of the State Committee for the construction of the center of the Akhal velayat Deryageldi Orazov and the hyakim of the city Shamuhammet Durdylyev .
This time, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov was shown the details of the design of roadsides, underground car tunnels, as well as a kindergarten for 350 places, where sculptures of animals and fairy-tale heroes will be installed.
“Arkadag noted that each of them should have its own characteristics and awaken a sense of beauty in children ,” writes TDH.
The ex-president also approved:
• sketches of the interior design of the museum, the theater hall on the territory of the center, as well as equipment that will be installed in kindergartens for 100 and 150 places, belonging to the department of the Children's Health and Rehabilitation Center ( it will operate under the Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov Charitable Foundation, - ed.). XT );
• materials that will be used in the design of buildings;
• types of street lighting;
• internal and external design and equipment of the hospital for 350 beds;
• technical equipment of the Ambulance Center, the Ahal Velayat Center for Maternal and Child Health and the Cancer Center for 150 beds;
• samples of finishing stone to be used in the design of the mosque. Information was also provided on the properties of this material, in particular, the ability to iridescently reflect the sun's rays .
The Chairman of the Halk Maslakhaty instructed to pay special attention to the interior of the buildings " in order to create comfortable conditions for creative work ."
Then, at the meeting, Orazov and Durdylyev reported on the work of private construction companies in the country and the best practices used in construction. Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov instructed them to actively use the latest technologies and digital system.
After the meeting, the ex-president inspected the construction of an underground car tunnel and the site for erecting a sculpture of the Akhan horse
Source: Chronicles of Turkmenistan