On President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov held a working session pertaining to the development of trade and entrepreneurship with Deputy Prime Minister Chary Gylydzhov overseeing trade and executives of ministries and agencies in attendance.
After being briefed by high-ranking officials, the President outlined the following objectives for all the officials:
- export the surplus of products manufactured in Turkmenistan;
- provide residents with groceries supply;
- improve work in marketing and management;
- extend a range of textile products and improve its competitiveness in overseas markets;
- build new carpet making facilities and modernize the existing facilities;
organize and streamline e-commerce and extend the system of order delivery.
Source: Chronicles of Turkmenistan